Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So what's the deal?

A fair question seeing as I've been MIA for the past month, only sporadically posting. Well, the truth is I've been feeling gross and terrible. I have had no energy, whatsoever, and on top of it I've been feeling sickly too. Why you ask? Well, there is a very good explanation for all of this.

The truth is, I'm about 2 mo pregnant, and the first trimester is hitting me kinda hard! Whenever I think I'm getting some energy back or feeling not quite as icky, it strikes me again! Yuck. And I thought that I was entering the home stretch this weekend, but, well, nope. Guess not. So, while I have not given up on this blog or my etsy store, but for now it seems I'm taking an unintentioned break! I can't promise the summer will be better, since it's busy season for my job (did I mention they transferred me to a much, MUCH busier location?) But I should be back online at least regularly, but probably not as often as before. But the good news? Once I have some energy, I'll probably be knitting up a storm for this sucker! :) So, I wont promise anything for now, but expect to see me a bit more in the coming weeks or months, depending on how this whole pregnancy thing plays out!

No comments:

Post a Comment