Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Years Resolutions UPDATE!!

Yes, I only missed a few months.... but here are some updates!!!
 (PST! Don't forget I would love to hear from you about your own goals (resolution or not) and your progress as well, so that we can help each other stick to it!)
So here it is, my list of things I want to accomplish this year and how I am going about it. Here is how I'm doing so far:


  • Knit a sweater
Slowly I'm pushing through it. I'm onto the hood, then after that all I have is the button band! Woo! It will be done!

  • Get this blog consistent traffic
Well, unfortunately some thing had to give, and it was this blog and my etsy shop. :( You may have noticed however that the posts have slighly increased over the past few weeks or so. I've been trying to post every so often to show off my handiwork, so my goal now is to continue that

  • Sell 6 projects on Esty or elsewhere  DONE!
While I have continued to make a few sales, I made the difficult decision to close the shop for now. I just don't have the time or energy to continue presently. I have plans to reopen eventually, but whether that is this fall or in the spring sometime I don't know yet. But when I do reopen, I will have new items!

  • Learn to cross stitch
I did it! I have been cross-stitching off and on for the past month or so, practicing for my 'big' project (not that large really, just an actual project instead of small practice pieces.)

  • Buy a car
Nope. Fixing ours and possibly trading for a new-ER model, but we've decided not to go brand spakin' new.

  • Help patrons in Spanish
Sooo..... kinda success? I still can't carry a conversation or talk to someone on the phone yet. I am however more than capable of signing patrons up for classes, ringing them into the register and giving them our flyers with some information about how to reach us. Also, I am REALLY good at eavesdropping my co-workers and giving them the info they need before asking. :) I am making progress, just not as much as I had initially wanted too.

  • Schedule my time effectively & Get back in "working order" 
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




There I am presently. Have you adjusted your goals and made others? John and I decided to pay off all our debt in 2 years.... and we both couldn't be more excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment