Tuesday, April 9, 2013

In a rut

Okay, so i finally lost that initial momentum I had when I opened my shop 2 months ago (it's been 2 months already?!) And I've made 2 sales (I'm still totally stoked on!). But here's the dilemma: I need to put more stuff in my shop to draw in more customers. I've been toying around with a few ideas.... but nothing I've been thrilled enough about to actually make. Part of that is this is a big birthday time of year for me, and I need to stop making such awesome gifts for my friends and family. That makes me sad. But if I'm ever to get this off the ground I have to switch my priorities. But I digress, I need YOUR help. Yup. I need you to tell me what it is you would like to see in my shop. For now my wares are geeky and fan based, and I will continue in that vein for now. That being said, which of these do you think I should focus on:
  • Gadget Cases/covers (for Ipad, Cell phone, E-reader, lappy, etc)
  • Key covers
  • Zippy Pouches
  • Knitting Patterns
I know the last one doesn't really fit, but I think it would be easiest for me in the long run. I don't know that anyone would care though. :/ What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment