Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Friday!

Hello friends! How are you? I would love to share what I've been working on this week with you, but alas, they are all birthday presents. And since those birthdays are a week away, you must wait!

In the mean time I've been teasing myself with organizing blogs, home improvements post and financial advice. Why teasing you say? Well, since we currently reside in a tiny (teeny!!!) one bedroom apartment and we will be moving in 2-3 months, organizing and home improvements must wait until we do! And as far as financial advice... I've always been a penny pincher, and I'm about ready to tighten both mine and my husbands spending belts. (We're not terrible, but you need to reevaluate yourself every so often to ensure you're not lapsing.) So instead of showing you what I've been working on, I will share somethings (blogs really) that I'm planning to work on in the near(-ish) future!

Mr. Money Mustache is a great place to seek financial advice if you're going the extreme route (as in: no spending until all you debt is GONE!) I love it! There aren't to many pictures, so if you're like me and surf through blogs looking at the photos, you probably wont like it. If you actually like a read, then he is very informative and geared toward everyone.

Ana White is not so much a blog as a place where the lady designs furniture, and gives you the blueprints for FREE!! Obviously this idea appeals to me quite a bit, since I'm a hands on gal with a few years of wood shop under my belt. She's even nice enough to rate how difficult each project is!

A Bowl Full of Lemons and IHeartOrganizing are both great organizing, DIY cleaning blogs that have link parties often, so you can see what others have done to fancy-up their lives as well!

Let's not forget my bible, Create and Thrive! This blog is run by a buncha different ladies, all rather successful, dealing out advice to poor people like me who have no idea what they got themselves into! Their advice is easy to understand, and accessible.

Lastly, Sprite Stitch, because we all need a good laugh to go with our muse. :)

What blogs/websites do you like to go to for advice in organizing your life?



(pst: I do not get anything from sharing these sites with you, and am in no way affiliated with them. I just really like what they do and wanted to share that with you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment