Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Fun Day!

Belated Birthday Shenanigans!

So I turned 26 last Monday, and while I spent my Sunday doing a dinner with my family I had a pajama day on my actual b-day and waited until this weekend to do fun things with my man and friends. And I wasn't allowed to know anything about it! My guy likes to control my birthday, and he does a great job! So this is what happened this weekend:

After I got home form work on Saturday (8-5:30, whoo!) I was instructed to pack an overnight bag, and hop in the car! I was greeted a half hour later by the majority of my friends (with the rest shortly to follow) at one of our friends' house! We played Rock Band and talked and watched terrible (AWESOME) YouTube videos until everyone left and we crashed in their guest room.

Then I have to wake up at 6 am for this!
Yup, we did a sun rise hot air balloon ride!! (normally very expensive, but apparently John has an in with the pilot, so we got away with just paying for breakfast! :)

And on the way home we stopped by the Safari Park for animal watching shenanigans:

And now I'm being a couch potato for the rest of the day with my fur balls! Not a terrible birthday if I do say so myself. Thanks to all my friends and family involved in making it happen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment